Whitefly insecticide for control of larva/nymphal stage if whitefly on ornamentals
An emulsifiable concentrate stomach and contact insecticide with insect growth regulant activity for the control of larval/nymphal stages of whitefly on ornamentals
5ml per 5l of water
- Handle with care.
- May cause skin and eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to fish.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make the label available.