Versus - Selective Broad-Leaf Lawn Herbicide
Lawn VERSUS Weeds selective herbicide
A selective herbicide suitable for the control of broadleaf weeds as listed, on lawns, golf courses, bowling greens and sporting fields.
Pest and plant variety dependant.
- Handle with care.
- Allow 7 days between the last application and grazing of pastures.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to fish and wildlife.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make the label available.