SERVUS - General Insecticide
Servus General Insecticide
An emulsifiable concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for the control of insects in crops as indicated.
Pest and plant variety dependant.
- General Insecticide
- Handle with care,
- harmful by contact, swallowing or inhalation.
- Irritating to skin and eyes.
- Toxic to fish and wild life.
- Flammable: Do not store or play near open flames.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Re-entry period: Do not enter treated field within 1 day after application unless wearing protective clothing.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available.