ROSE PROTECTOR - Fungi and Insecticide

ROSE PROTECTOR - Fungi and Insecticide

  • R 70.00


Rose Protector - Fungi- and Insecticide

A contact insecticide contact and systemic fungicides emulsifiable concentrate for the control of pests and diseases as indicated on roses.

 

Dosage

Pest and plant variety dependant.

Benefits:

  • 3 in 1 Rose Protector

Warnings:

  • Do not use on edible crops.
  • Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
  • Irritating to skin and eyes.
  • Harmful to bees.
  • Very toxic to aquatic organisms. May cause long term effect on aquatic environment.
  • Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.