PLANT CARE - Systemic and Contact Insecticide
Plant Care Systemic and contact insecticide
An emulsifiable concentrate systemic, contact and stomach insecticide and acaricide for the control of pests in crops as indicated.
Pest and plant variety dependant.
- Season long control.
- Handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- In case of poisoning cal a doctor and make the label available.
- Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Flammable: do not store or use near open flames.
- Re-entry: Do not enter treated area until spray deposit has dried unless wearing protective clothing.