NO INSECT INDOORS ANTS - Ready to Use
No Insect Indoors Ready-to-use
Ready to use Insecticide
Ready to use.
- Handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to fish and wildlife.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make the label available.
- Do not use of edible crops
- Do not permit humans or pets to contact treated ares until spray has throughly dried.