MALATHION - General Contact Insecticide
Malathion - An emulsifiable contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
Pest and plant variety dependant.
- Handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife
- Store under lock and key in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make the label available.
- Is flammable/combustible.