LAWN PROTECTOR - Lawn Protection
Lawn Protector Lawn Protection
A contact insecticide contact ans systemic fungicide emulsifiable concentrate for the control of pests and diseases as indicated on lawns.
Pest and plant variety dependant.
- 3 in 1 Lawn Protection
- Do not use on edible crops.
- Irritating ro skin and eyes.
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Harmful to bees.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms. May cause long term effect on aquatic environment.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.