CYPER - Insecticide
An emulsifiable concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for use in flowers, ornamentals and the house garden for the control of pests as indicated.
Pest and plant variety dependant.
- Control various pests in the house garden
- Poisonous when inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Toxic to fish and wildlife.
- Flammable: Do not store or spray near open flames.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from food and feedstuffs.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make the label available.